Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nov 4th Big Decisions

Unlike others posts regarding this topic mine will be anticlimactic to say the least. I am just a'warning you dear reader.

My biggest decision is not to make decisions. The important ones I keep on the back burner mostly, letting them simmer until I have been distracted long enough for them to boil over and I am forced to make a quick and hasty decision. I call this Living in the Moment while others might call it procrastination or avoidance. Without going to the car to find the mascara and eyeliner left over from Halloween I will try to keep this as least emo as possible. My biggest decisions are waking up in the morning, going to work, interacting with people and being a good father (not fooling anyone by the way). I am proud of myself when I wake up on time to be at work by nine forty five in the morning. I remember not waking for days or not having any friends at all. I make these choices and, in my opinion, they are some times very difficult ones. Bravo to me for being the lamest poster of the century. :)

No comments: