Friday, June 19, 2009

Complete fail

Looks like I have to gracefully bow out this month. I didn't even realize that it was the 19th already. With the new macbooks, operating systems, ipods and that other unmentionable device, I have absolutely no time to write. F3GS! And I am moving this weekend too. And I am planning my vacation for July.

I would like to say that I will be writing sometime this month, but I don't want to lie to you.

I miss your brilliant minds and plan to read through your work as soon as I get a free second. Thanks for supporting me. Who fucking rocks? You do. I am glad that I find myself mentally referencing 30DoW on a daily basis and have a genuine feeling of missing it and missing writing. I love this shit man.

Lets infect the world.

Happy global warming.

2 comments:

sk said...

:(

Your posts are so much fun, I really hope you come back next time.

eclecticdialectic said...

of course i will, and i will continue to come back every time. :)