Monday, June 1, 2009

june mothrafunkin first

"Part 1: Set your writing intention for the month. Pick 3-5 words on what you want to get out of this, where you want to go with your writing, etc, and elaborate on them.

Part 2: Since our group is growing and we no longer all know each other, give us a little bio of your life as a writer."



part one: dedication. inspiration. laughter. perspective. a life outside of my head. I have nothing to give you in elaboration. Eee-lab-or-a-shun. I love writing and I adore writers. It's my pron in life. I plan to write more freely this time. Whatever happens happens. I hope that what unfolds in the next 30 is as pretty as a picnic on the moon.

part two: My intention is a mostly honest one. I still hope to finish one of these things entirely and eventually. I hope to be inspired by other writers {leech the dreams and creativity from their very souls} and maybe gain a smile or two while perusing the blogs posted within these might fine 30 Days of June. When it's all over and we are naked as babes, panting on the broken pinata covered floor and surrounded by dead people we don't know... I want to look up to sky come July 1st and say to myself in a tiny tiny whisper "You finally did it you old ass motherfucker, happy birthday to you."

and fireworks.

This is my June bio. Personality #46 please step down. What an ass he can be, right? and a writer? He most surely needs some help. Lets help him together.

4 comments:

sk said...

Yeah June!! What a fantastic start! I love the imagery and the flow. It's like kool aid cascading over jolly ranchers, but without the sugar crash.

JPM said...

Exactly. That last sentence of the second paragraph made me click your ad. Great.

tipsy texter said...

to lay on your broken pinata floor, does that mean we get to hit you with verbal sticks?

eclecticdialectic said...

most definitely need to be thrashed about the head with some verbal sticks or something!