Friday, April 17, 2009

Eew.

"So, apparently pirates are cool again. Not so much because people are still buying all the trendy crap that no one really needs or because they are hanging out more at 826 Valencia, but moreso because there are real fucking pirates out there, getting shot in the head by snipers. Geez. Write a pirate story. It can either be the swashbuckling type or something more modern and Somalian."

Um no. I don't find any interest in pirates. Absolutely no desire to write about or discuss pirates. I am going to not write about the subject topic today and this is very disappointing for me I might add.

I was watching the Discovery Channels story of the real Haunting in Connecticut last night. It was, from what I could tell, much better than the movie that is currently in theaters. Sure the acting was a joke and the storyline had more holes than a ghosts liver but it was way scarier. The demon looked like a rat person straight out of the Dark Tower. He didn't let me sleep at all last night. While we were watching the downloaded show on a laptop in my bed strange things started happening. The laptop shut off several times without warning. The cord showed "plugged in" but it wouldn't charge. Other errors appeared too and none of them had been seen before. The laptop thing was odd but didn't really do it for me. Sure, I was a little on edge from watching the show in a pitch dark room and the laptop going nuts only made it worse. The thing that got me up and flipping light switches was not electronic at all. My tiny bathroom has two switches; a light and a fan. The fan turned on by itself. I have experience true paranormal activity in the past too and I can't say this was anything like it. I can't explain what caused the fan to turn on but it was not a normal occurrence. I checked everything in my room and surrounding areas. Looking for what? I don't know.

1 comment:

sk said...

Freaky! You know, I mentioned you in my pirate blog...which was actually about pirate jokes, but whatever.

This one actually made me a little nervous, and I really enjoyed it.